Friday, August 14, 2009

Long time...no post!

I know, I know....my faithful readers are wondering why I have abandoned them.  But since my faithful readership consists mostly of myself and my husband (kidding, sort of) I don't feel too guilty.  Anyway I hope you will forgive me when I share with you the reason I have been absent for awhile.


Pretty much this guy!  This summer my husband and I were in Washington helping my sister survive as she just had two new little twins and this guy to take care of.  It was so much fun!  I miss everyone already.

Between taking care of kids, seeing other family and friends, trying my best to get healthy, and catching up on sleep so I could start a new school year the summer just seemed to fly by.  So here we are.  I'm starting another school year and I haven't blogged about any of our adventures since April.  But fear not.  Lots of fun posts are on the way!  The Johnson's are coming out of blogging exile!

3 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute!!! His eyes stand out so much in this picture!! Wow it's amazing!!! I'm sure it was so fun to take care of your nephew all summer!! He looks like a fun guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are doing well and having fun! :) and that I will get to read more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog! I hope you DO start writing more! Love you and miss you and thinking about visiting Utah sometime this fall or winter!

    ReplyDelete