Our adventures continued this summer as we made our way to California to visit Aaron's extended family. Every time we drive through Neveda (scenic glory noted to the left) I am once again reminded how I will.....NEVER LIVE THERE. Yikes, now that I've made that bold statement I'm sure that's the only place Aaron will be offered a job when we are finally done with school. We had a fabulous time in California visiting cousins, grandma, aunts and uncles.
While the boys "oohed" and "awed" over the trains I found ways to create my own fun. Trains are fun and all but they may have been slightly more a boy thing than my thing. Which is totally ok. When you have a husband who occasionally is willing to carry your purse for you its really not a big deal to do things he enjoys a little more than you do.



love you on the tracks. ): Did they kick you out after crossing the red rope? ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Aubs! That is funny! Who would have thought?!
ReplyDelete