Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I've included pictures of some of my favorite memories. It sure is fun to reminisce!



Just last night a memory of you and me popped into my head. I was remembering our "entrances" we did at Roman Gardens. Do you remember that? I remember all our water fights there, prnaks, and just all the fun we had at RG. Do you remember when we dressed Carly Jane as a Christmas tree? I could go on...Ah...so many fun memories!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? It was so good to see you in Utah, even for a brief moment!! love you!
ReplyDeleteHey that is my car full of air fresheners! A good but stinky memory.
ReplyDeleteTo you remember our lipstick fight? I also remember many waterfights, pranks, wrestling and P & P movie watching. Laughter - lots of Laughter.
When we made Sushi a photo card because we missed her when she moved to CA. I don't remember all the things we said on that card, but I do remember taking a picture of a toilet, of random guys, and of you taking me down. Oh yeah, and the time you and Sushi got in to her a lipstick fight after you kissed Jeremy's birthday poster all over. My favorite is when I took a picture of the lipstick all over your faces and you put more on Sushi!
ReplyDeleteI have tons of memories but I can't bear to type any of them out right now because I'm so busy being devastated/bitter/otherwise offended at the fact that there are no pictures of OUR memories amongst your "favorites".
ReplyDeleteWHATEVER!